Friday, April 17, 2009

Alice in Wonderland 4.17.09 #3 Lucy, Spencer, Kate,

Oh yeah, I think they were going to bring Lucy back to life, too. Sure, it may be a delusion but it makes me smile. I would even drop the torture charges. But, I must be notified to do that, by law. And, they mentioned Spencer Tracy and Kate, too. Let's see, who's got anything left to deal with? No one, I bet? LOL. kidding. They are not protecting me or else I would be allowed something besides misery.

Oh yeah, I keep forgetting. Can I call Alberto Gonzalos to the stand? LOL. I'm kidding but I like that "I don't recall" line he popularized. LOL. Can he be my Attorney General if I had any power, or is he doing time? He needs to save his countrymen from the slave trade - no b/s religion defenses. In fact, that defense needs to be invalid for awhile, huh? I mean look what they did to the Church - The George W Bush Intelligence Ageny. How many volts do they use, anyway?

No comments: