Monday, April 20, 2009

Miracle at Santa Anna movie trailer,,,,

The movie trailer got me hyped up because it mentioned a child that finds a miracle in the bottom of his closet. Well, I looked in my closet immediately when i saw the commercial because bottom-line, you guys would know more about what's in my closet than I. There's really nothing, at all, cool about that fact but I did find a heart rate monitor that strapped around the chest and displayed the stats on the accompanying watch. Anyway, I put the transistor around my chest but left the watch off and sat down at the computer. Someone in chatting started yelling in bug red letters that I can't be seen now. Calling me names and carrying on in a way that seemed to be quite over reactive but I couldn't figure it out. I think President Bush was the only person allowed to talk to me or something so I got up from desk with the usual disgust and went to cut the grass. I was thinking about the weatherman and his expertise with Doppler radar, my tooth fillings, and anything else that might be used to register a signal from on my person. They had me paranoid about maybe my Adderall medication makes me radioactive or something. They have always harassed me with that medicine. They had the Walmart pharmacy rip me off 30 pills before. Some friends and family stole from me after persuaded by DC apparently. Anyway, I really didn't get that excited but when I came in the house I walked to the TV that had the cable box and Sarah Palin is waving at me. LOL. I LUV HER! but why would she do that to me? Its only allowed to harm me if the communication is ever that blatent or nice. That's okay, I still like her. And, jerk bags will know if anyone is less than hateful to me.

Well, I decided the HR monitor would only give me a false sense of security, and I placed it on my shelf. A few days later when I went back it was gone. Always things stolen from my house and car - they even entered my house to put burnholes in my bedspread. Nonstop complete bullcrap everyday, all day long. What else they got to do without the Cold War? Naa, I'm just kidding, they are our drugs and whores dealers. They aren't bad. No one is bad in my mind. i used to work with some pedaphiles but I ndever judged anyone. CIA did it all anyway. Setup, sabotage, and betray. Do most people hate you guys? What about the betray thing - does it ever bother you to use people very own goodness as a lethal weapon against themselves? The CIA do things so that the enemy might destroy itself. Anyway, for the most part I think they are good guys just like everyone else - since I'm still in the craphole. I don't know what, if anything is actually true except the tooth fillings that they monitor can cause high pain with the press of a button. Took a while to find out for sure but they split my tooth, even.

So why can't I get the truth if its just a game. This is not something I would've ever have volunteered for nor is it a favor to anyone. Even if it was an experiment, you need to permit those that want to quit the study with easy access and assistance to get out. Anyway, the candidates were campaigning and they told me it was the family or my family or whatever that was torturing me. LOL. I found what appeared to be the family network at Wikipedia but I perceive the members as corrupt. I can tell what's torture and what's not even after sever brain bashing. The Red Cross sent me away without even taking my name. I just assumed that was the usual thing that you always know where I'm going and seem to be prepared for me, always. Its not my family. Its the Presidents of the United States. And, stupid Bush ruined Jesus fior you all, over and over and over. Speech with strong profanity is not my preferred means of communication. But, since you don't feel you need to explain why I'm being tortured - err my bad. They like the word bullied instead. Let's see, the Church around the corner, the Chief of Police, and St. Ann Fire Department all rejected me without explanation. My town has a big underground prison in which they can house Federal Prisoners and I was just added to the budget but I don't know how or where. All my neighbors were hating me including my family and any friends I had.

No comments: