Wednesday, October 15, 2008

you are friggin genius,,

its not a compliment,, not this time,, but you trash sabotage scumbags have this all oprked out so well that i do infact, not only fuckup for myself but the good angels burning me in the circle and even the rest of the suffering world...  hey what about the freedom of the press,, let them tell the truthful news,, dude why are you targeting me,, im not a fuckin gamer pusssyfuck,,, will u just go to jail already,, nothing will help,, dude where can i run,, i have no money,, nothing but shenanaganb hell from everyone in the fuckin world,, fucku scumfuckin bag,, oh yeah,, well the cornea of the eye continues to grows but may just be exposure to the environment over years of time that reshapes our corneas.. with with that growth occuring gradully, a small particle the size of an eye mite, whatever the hell that is, can embed itself,, 

if i run i am tracked,, and there really is no one i trust enough to count on for such an escape,,   who would it be,, there is nonstop bullshit with me,, they are not going to let me live,, they will make me kill myself somehow so that they didnt seem to persuade it,, it sucks here,, please free me from lil hitler asss,,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: