Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm sorry, i am way behind, i think im ok,,

Kind of stupid to be smoking weed,,,  i totally agree,,   but its these cartoon laws and im not johnny bravo u know,,,,,   thats very beautiful though,,  hypnotic cartoon,,  i swear to god there are subliminal messages strategically placed between the cartoon cells,,,  every episode deleted from my peer to peer sharing,, im not narcissistic like that anyway,, you are ya asshole,,

bullshit,, bullshit,, you poor country,,  i didn't get that,,  i didnt know,,, im hardly available for any kind of office,,  im just not an office type of worker,,,  plus the mouth sores,,,  this is the year of the ass.ass.ins anyway huh,,  like the rat in china calendar maybe,, gosh, oh well, that sux,, i dont really mind-read like the nazi fuckers restraining me,,,  they just proxy the hell out of me,,  and patsy is a whore like alice,,  hey hey dr. assshole,, what are the rules,, what an ass i am huh,, youre too cool,, ,,  youre so big,,  now im  punk,,  ahh that toothache,, makes me an ass usually,,   oh yeah im not really the notorious drug czar or even addicted user that you think i am.  In one ear, out the other, like a bird.,,  [hmm where was i going with that i wonder]

you know, just go to hell,,  dude i cant fuckin watch,, my tooth is throbbing,,  what about the CIA trash under the scum hitler bag of shit cabinet now,,   its too fuckin fuzzzy for an organization that is actually part of the executive branch?  Not the immunity fuckks,, but the soldiers all got sentences and dishonorable huh,,  on orders from gimp trash like you,, hardly a game pussy,,   plus u cheat and even flaunt it,,

Whats with the ban of Amend. 8 of cruel and unusual punishment?  Is that my case dipshitz?  Don't do that to the Kennedys.  Hey I never ever touched a kid much less raped one.  That's your definite style though, you shitsuckin sewage monkeys,,  oh well that cant be me if they actually had a trial,, MOTHER FUCKIN FARCE EVERYTHING,, huh,, funny old fuckks,, nobody knows or could really care.  Plus you know I'm completely innocent of everything,, did u get my email at the WH pleading for any help?  You are pathetic,,  what about my entire wasted life,, yeah i know i was shitt back then,, dude now im just tortured shitt, ya dumbfuckk,, are you serious,, expect fuckin appreciation?  for this circke of fuckk?   st ann police denied anything like that exists, of course,, cant they just look me up in their little watchlist database?  why did they lie to me and tell me they cant help me and know nothing about me?  DUDE GET THESE MONKEYSFUCKS OFF ME,,   They are killing or kids on and off the battlefield in the bullshitt fuckin military,,,  Why do you get immunity from the country where you are brainwashing your military to break the rules of war,,,  dude,, do you still or did you ever have those on every military base that would permit them?    was that true asssfaces?  then after they fall victim to the devastation caused by the addiction, they get dishonorable, you fuckers, cause you don't treat gambling addiction in the military,,,  and hey stupid fuckk uhhh mr fatfuckk (not really a basher but u started it) you are the gateway for the national guard, huh,, so what,,, you can enlist who or whatever u want huh,,,  i always get spam about the GI bill,,, fucker why don't you just ship me off to iraq,,  you are still the terrorists, no?  yes you are,,  what kind of fuckin sabotage shit is that?   I AM NOT MILITARY FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME,,,  how do i get real and not fuckin play play legel representation?  they are lying about any crime that I may have done and contacting me would NOT incriminate anyone,,  DUDE FUCKU,, fucku to death,,, uhh yeah sure clear and present danger huh daddy popi,,  how long your family been in stan, mr. mindfuck?   wonder what the chances are that the legitimacy of your cartoon laws will be thrown out once you get the chair?   if u hurry up and retire dipshitt u might save yourself from the death sentence but I doubt it,,,,  and the world already says no deals for the fat chick,,, funny snow gets free too,,,  u are dumb dude,,  no not really,, im the dumb one,, i have no leg to stand on,, and my face hurts,,  good bye,,  see the communication is piss poor,, i thought alvin was calling me a frog,, this is NOT what i should be doing,,  the world will have no reparation huh,,,  my FUCKIN FACE HURTS PUSSSSSY,, gotta love addicting the losers and making them pay,,  pay fuckin what dude,,, thats not polite to call your military losers,, you are pure trash,, as always,, THIS WE KNOW,,

sorry about the cussing the God,,, OUCH,,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: