Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you there God?

Immunity, doc?  I thought you weren't above the law, like the CIA.  Why did the Missouri State Attorney General lie to me and tell me they just work with big business.  Their job is to enforce justice, period.  Dude the laws say you're not torturing me, the cartoon ones.  You can read my mind and Remote View me and know for a fact I'm completely innocent of any crimes.  Plus, you immune guys stole my identity, which I thought was common knowledge, and did what you had to do to hold me down.  Well, just the fact that my identity is stolen should at minimum get me a fair trial, but Missouri doesn't do that crap either, apparently.  Dude their is no security risk or threat of war by releasing my record.  You are killing me on cam.  Dude you really don't get immunity for this as a National or CIA operative.  I didn't think the President could work at both places.  JFK was going to shut them down for all their illegal shenanigans, too.  That's why they took him out according to the Conspiracy Encyclopedia.  I'll post the story and references later.  Did you work there then, Mr. Tenet?  How many names do you unethical cheaters need?  Nothing but complete lies and misrepresentations.  This administration is robbing the US government and its citizens of all monies, freedoms, and liberties.  You hated JFK, huh, big daddy pop?  Immunity?  What are you so worried about?  The narrowly defined torture laws exonerate you already, don't they.  But just in case, the executive orders should protect you.  Please stop with the toothache pain.  WE DEMAND TRANSPARENCY!  I read your too embarrassed to show innocence of those you've convicted.  How mant aliases do you have Mr. President.  I am not a CIA or government employee.  I am on disability and can't work anyway.  Why target me.  Its against the law, stickler.

Chat is NEVER a contract in case your fuzzy head has something like that in mind. 

Yeah, the love that will set me free is that of the hate I perceive, as one of your colleagues pointed out several months ago.  Like I said yesterday, I need to develop a personal philosophy to be empowered by the arrows of relentless hate.  My ability to make any progress has been minimal.  However, I sincerely tip my hat to your writes, you have definitely been blessed with remarkable talent.  But, duuuuuude, what the hell are you doing?  Your prison bitch, huh?  Don't you think Obama will pardon you?  He kind of owes you for all the financial backing, I'd say.  Yeah, have faith farceface, you'll very likely be free before any complaints of the hours you spend kneeling in the shower.  fag. 

So anyway, don't expect my reaction or feedback about the media crap.  I said to shoot him a long time ago.  I'll make a suggestion that some investigations should be completed and Paulson should get light sentence for providing Snow's location.  They fake kill many people, huh psycho? 

DUUUUUUUUDE, whats with the ants in my bed?  Fucker I get it,, the ant works himself to death and the message that I need to take away is, at least its not fuckin roaches again.  We've been through the ants before and its still not comical or religious.  Dude, married to an anchor?  First of all, we need to abide by the laws to  keep the separation between church and state.  As if, you fuckers wouln't burst into flames in the lobby footing.  Its not about the gay thing.  You wish!

And, don't use the ADD connection as an open door policy.  See, dumbest, I care about you alot by default.  But, let me tell you about 'the new' Jesus.  He hates republics [pinch your pee pee babyboy].  Oh you finally allowed me to see McCain speak.  Gracius.  But he was pounding [barf fag] the podium like you and hitler do.  Does he come into chat as Maverick?  You fellas are really not all that and I think we will very soon see you devour each other.  The fat one's mouth is already watering.  [no offense big guy - we all know you wear 'the new' pants in the party - your mini skirt that is way too small - if only your KKK buddies could see you now].

My bank keeps messing with me.  So who owns Coca Cola?  Levi Straus?  Anheuser Busch, The Texas Rangers, and Phillip Morris?  NOTHING TO DO WITH ME FUCKER.  And, Jack Daniels too huh.  You really are impeccable writer.  fag.  Dude I'm not that gay, just in cvase you have some marriage bullshit tie to me.  I'm not.  I swear.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: