Tuesday, October 21, 2008

thanks for the nice weather dr z,,,

Say what?  I say Osama you say no, you are Usama.  A shit suckin drug dealer huh,, right here in the same rat hole?  What the hell, how many devils all up inside me, anyway,, Did Osama say it was the USA that destroyed Saudi and Afghan?   And yeah, shithead, why do you always know what they are doing,,   After the NY tragedy, you took back over control huh?  Luckily you had that guy watching you shake that behind and was able to boss as temp,,  anyway,, this is not as fun as i would hope,,

Next clue:
Paula was in chat last night saying 'I'll catch you snow'.  I said, "Oh yeah, where am i at dumb?"  She said, "You are in Georgia at the busiest port."   I can only imagine the importance of all these special ports of call is for the illegal distribution of drugs, people and kids.  So I guess that makes me guilty of pedophilia, drug distibution, and human expoitation and abuse since im actually all the fuckin scum of the world,, no wonder,,  skank karla are u in me too?  For god's sake, no wonder the bad mouth.  I guess I've also been guilty of tortiure since i sent my troops into iraq for selfish reasons and had my other armies, the taliban and al qaeda kill them,, it was a matter of how controling prisoners, not necessarily interrogation techniques, so yes i took lives to be the torture monger,, karla said it was ok,,

So anyway, that was stupid.  You jealous and envious of my stupidity?  Yeah I know, me too.  So, I tried to get divorced but am i a bigamist?  No way?  get the fuckk outta here,, with the worlds worst whores in the world,, guess i am a pimp huh,, funny,, thats nasty nasty as hell,, i guess after i dump these scummy whores,,   OH THE MANSON FAMILY,,  now i get it,, fuckin idiots,, u write this crap karla?i dump all u fuckin whores, dont come back,,  eat off fatass if u need food,, i have nothing for you,, so u scumfuckks got this on contract huh?  so what is my name Usama huh,, Tenet?  i guess u are not even real huh,, like a wolf or dert maybe?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: