Saturday, October 18, 2008

Another wonderful chance to screw up so bad,, huh,,

Fucku people,,  didnt you say on TV I was being tortured fag?  yes you did,, wtf were these idiots talking about 5?  oh amendment 5 keep my mouth shut huh,,  well remember fuckers i reaqlly am that stupid,, completely,,  plus fucktards bipolar meds dont work for torture,, remember i told u guys they fried me beyond that crap,,  well the psych drs took me off antidepressants since they were likely increasing my rage during torture,, I think they were right, dont you dr presiedent fuckk,,  so anyway, i know longer feel the symtoms of bipolar since the mental torture takes all precedence,,  whats th3e way to treat that shitt,,  not trying to calm me with fuckheads like u asking to suckk my dickk,, Sex is a necessity i agree but you fuckkheads use it as my number 2 need behind the number 1 need of love to prevent from me, at all costs,,,  anyway,, fucku fucku fucku,,  this is real fuzzy area punk that you would say can best be treated with rat poison laced weed huh,, tada,, fucku scumbags,,  anyway, whats the big test fuckface,, i promise i am not going to pass it,, plus u fucktards were wanting or implying i run for president,, they made a movie about that huh?   well fucku,, fucku,, fucku,, anyway i dont have any secrets the fuckin scumbags can see and hear what i see and hear and know that I dont,, maybe only stuff that could incriminate them but everybody in the coutry has those same secrets fuckhead,, and they are lies huh,, fucku,, rat poison master fuckk,, the rat poison is just a guess and its not mind reading,,  fucku fucku fucku,, whats the best way to care for a mentally tortured person?  too fuzzy to ever know huh pusssy,,, there can be no real judges or lawyers exposed to this atrocity, not with ethics anyway,, so lets look at FISA court then,,  so, what ae these justice of the peace judges?  they all look 12yo,,  no child labor laws here in fisa land of most fucked,,,, fucku trashdump fuckers,, this is not a test of wills or training,, its fuckhead knowing he has to go to the chair is what it is,,,  u should try to make me happier fuckhead,, why dont u have control of ur people fuckface?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: