Thursday, October 16, 2008

I have an unbelievable amount of hate and rage,,,

still inside of me.  I can tell its still the same ole, same ole mother fucker, the gamer.  Dude, I can't stand your torture, pussy.  That means its intolerable or too much.  You are a complete fuckhead.  Dude, I can't stand to see you on TV.  And, you dipshitt, insufficient funds from an ATM transaction due to bank shenanigans is NOT the same as writing bad checks.  Dude, you are NOT training me for anything.  Your laws are criminal especially since you know they are created merely to hide your lie over lie over lie.  Nothing is more disgusting than uncovering your layers of deception.  Who's birthday?  Oh my tooth abscess gift, thank you.  Disgusting in all aspects of my life, maybe because you're in every aspect of my life, fuckin scumbag. 


Dude, you are still torturing me.  Fuckyou.  With bank account bullshitt and smoking.  Fucker, i can do better without the torture.  I'm not your fuckin kid mother fucker or even cadet.  I don't know you.  I don't accept you.  The rage and hate curse is present until you can no longer play.  GET OFF ME PUSSSY.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: