Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hey, I know there is really no one there,,

So, fuckin trash, I guess you don't need a fuckin warrant with your own false documents,, MAN, I WANT FREEDOM,, what the fuckk,, mouth full of sores now pussy,, but you know how us drug addicts are with all that invisiable head banging,, YOU ARE ALL ABSOLUTE COMPLETE TRASH,,   YOURE FINALLY RIGHT I AM COMPLETELY UNGRATEFUL,,  YOU ARE BIG CLASS LIARS AND SABOTEURS. 

Umm lets see I had a good one but i forgot,,, dude if u cant let me free now and take these terrorists hate fuckin laws off me then u have to fuckin kill me,, the mouth sores sucks,, dude can you feel what i feel,, fuckin tina,, get the fuckk outta here game fuckk,, u are trash,, complete fuckin waste,,

But I get it dumbfuck,,  why you don't even need a warrant because you create your own evidence.  You are the scum of the scum doctor.  PUREFUCKINSCUM,, Dr W,, man the mouth sores,,  you can torture a drug addict huh fag,,  you create them just fine thats for sure,, so how long did you work at the animal farm??  is that what they call langley?  That's the most powerful organization in the world and they're completely invisible.  Is that why your dad got you in?   What was your initiation?  I bet its a secret that may even anchor  bottomboy forever huh,,  cell bitchh where?  do they have free massage or arts and crafts in texas penitentiaries? carpet?  Can we do prison in hawaii, please?  If not dude, you better start disconnecting from me,, the mouth sores are so bad,, whts the poison dude?  thats intent huh dude,,  intent to do bodily harm to me which is aq secret,,  jesus fuickin christ when was marshall law established,, fucku fucku fucku fuku fucku,, i know the whole time with me,, and marshall is trash as fuck,, always trying to get alice drunk or high then poisoned some how,, mother fucker,, i know pusssy,, i dont have a fuckin leg to stand on,,  but anyway, you dont need a warrant because you create all your own evidence and i bet your face recognition capabilities and other technologies of ChoicePoint can make a clone on the fly for the crime i bet,, dude,, i get the impression I have a clone or a twin or whatever,,  DUDE IM FUCKIN INNOCENT AND YOU KNOW IT,, but you got that trash ego thing happenin huh daddy popi,,  was he a heroin junky too?  yo daddy?   so so so many aliases which doesnt even require formail registration,,   saw a funny sherlock holmes where the detective was preparing to run some drugs up his arm due to the current amount of distress he was under,, dude my tooth is killing me i cant watch harry potter ok fag,, you know how us drug addicts love to hurt ourselves,,,  uhh yea fag,, my feelings,, u complete pussy,,  do they have the surveillance house flies on harry potter also,,, pets that can let u see what they see? 

So I realized a day or two ago how that technology was used for warfare.  This is where i finally become your security threat but I get tons of arrows to "TELL THE WORLD',,  we both, you nasty drunk, love China.  Well your big daddy popi was the ambassador to china at the UN for awhile, and surely longer than documented,, see you provide all these books and crap. manuever me and navigate me through the fuckin maze,, lets not forget about the dumb ants, they try to do their best,, its hardly anything for such a worthless fuckin society such as you and your shitsuckin followers,,   Then you sons of a bitches, at Carlyle the secret investment bank, your dad still had the same 'target' market he had at the UN, east asia and there's lots of china right there huh,,  oh you terrible devil family to influence the rise and fall of the empire but make gazillions with IPO offerings,, so the movie about oil, you barf bag, placed emphasis that there was no oil in china but your daddy wouldnt have stayed so long dude,,   and from within the exposure of your doublespeak, opposite-day training, it merely raised a RED FUCKIN FLAG U NAZI,,  and dipshitt,,, its NOTaBlueSky,, u idiots,, complete trash making the innocent guilty by way of face recognition software,, fucker if my rules even made a difference you would never be able to deny anything,, let me out,, takes these laws off me,, and give me popi for the pain,, is that your actual religion over there in Afghanistan?  my bad that i just couldn't handle the opiates,, trash u are 100 times worse, for-real at every crime for which u tag to me,, you are a fuckin barf bag dude,, that way it is at least logical,, but fag its not physics,, you just want to me smart huh tina?   and fuckhead, thats not the definition of ethics you retard,, work ethics are morals are based on a human being's ability to rise up without using people as a staircase.  Crushing then to walk on for your psuedo communist fuckin terrorist republican trash,, 


   Bottom-line, bottomless, whatever dude the mouth sores are killing me,,  But its my own fault even though you created and feed the addiction,, why poison me fucker,, mother fucker,,  But you're responsible for more deaths than the langley initiation,,  didn't you ever hear that the cia set up Nixon?  They saw what he was doing and didn't like it,,  kinda like the bipolar thing and medicine,,  asses,, but they have the skill, as you know, to come and go anywhere they want and never leave a trace of detection,, its their job and they are masters,,, dude youre no master, you are a pathetic dumbfuckk,,

[its never has an apostrophe, it is always a contraction - so i was told - whom the hell really cares]


I KNOW WHO KILLED COCK ROBIN,, lets blackmail the fucker,, dude buy me hawaii.  dont pretend that im really that dumb like u idiot, to publicly blackmail you for war crimes, ya nazi,, id never gain my freedom huh,,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: