Saturday, October 11, 2008

stop tonto,, slow the crap down,,

its a power, power play,,  the lost boys,,  but hey pervs i didnt gain that capabillity,,,  to gain empowerment,,  from shitsucker input,,,  so let me tell ya this,, they can read my mind,, i dont know if thats an add on with remote viewing,,  can i get a power up,,,  from the shitsucker input shall butterfly lol,, into a stong hand to hold my assusmed gaming partner,, fag,, a strong hard to break the restaints of my central nervous system,, u fuckin scum bags,, fuckin trash,,  they just recently allowed me to know the mind reading crap,,  this week,,  total assses that belong on a farm,,  lolol,, the cartoon mc assy,, right the f*ck on,,  im so into u my6 terrorist perpatrator,, lets both jump together,, hold hards,, and just do it,, im sick as hell,, its in my nervous system [buzz buzz buzz buzz stfu]


so i got this alice in wonderland, ya plato asss,  book of artwork,, there are  about 50 or so of phrases that are listed artistically in the front and back cover pages,, phrases that i may currently say myself,, but at the least derive some meaning for the connect-the-cancer-fuckin-dots playcard,,  so what are you trying to say?   I'm fuckin barred,,  from my own fuckin justice system,, is that right fuckers,, see we are all in different books,, fucknuts,, if is a game why do i feel tortured?   just in my own mind maybe?   and one or several of u fuckks,, that are in the know,, keep phuckin up my day,,  not just little bank account and cell phone fraud and abuse,, mother fucjker,, so i dont get law,, yea yea weve been through that,, so u gotta killme der a humpty,, do i care?    do donkeys fly dumbasss?  so whats important to me,,, farce,,  trash,,  im barred from legal help within my own country where the shitsuckers arent allow3ed to even work,,,  people the well known criminal scum of the earthwell let me tell you, the barfbag administration isnt likely to give up power of control lightly,,   hes scared of the fat wheel,,  things are different on the surface than what reality will actually allow us to perceive,,  i need to start a website about opposite day word selection,,  the pusssies,, everything that comes from them is intended to mislead,,  ok,, the spionage act protection fag,,  clear and present,, bad tendency" dude,, are you retardd,, if its against the law with a court its still against the law without,, why cant they see me,,,  the court,, with all this surveillance and monitor equipment,, im not freakin investigatory,, IM NOT FUCKIN FRENCH,,   and if i was jesus wouldnt i be kicking some bullshitt punk asses,, yes yes he would,, trust me,, jesus would make u miserable,,  as my pain fades away yours , THE NAZIS, will increase,, that the tie,, its an inverse you guys,, why didnt you just say that,, hes a old whimp,,,   i read you dictatorship types actually dissolve yourselves and power,, yourre some dude,, cause dude loet me tell you a little something about jesus,, dude hes pissed for peace,, i got monsters for destruction inside me,,  venturing out to beat some bully asssssss,, dude be fuckin scared,,,  oh yeah,, if i happened to be weakened by some made-mad  act of nature you dont frow from that,, its just smoke,, u fuckin cheater,, oh yeah im giving u the power to exploit my identity and bank account and all email inboxes,,,  see its gonna take a miracle,,  i didn get the last episode and three attempts,,,   you know 'war of words' mentors,, im barred from legal help in the rathole republic,,  pinch ur klit master,, was for u,, Republic,,  get u all hot i bet,,  u nasty fatasss,,   so anyway im screwed,,  how can u expect me to be tortured in wonderland, platofuck, and have it together enough to ever get myself out,, with nonfuckin stop bashing,,  i never did get that empowment lesson,, weeee,,, look the fuckers dont work for me,, i am in NO affiliated with any undercover spy intelligence people,,  oh yeah i read that liberals are the more intelligent of the breed,,  what do i need to do?   do i really need to run for president,, youre kidding,, didnt i get [buzz overflow] when i menmtioned they will just assassinate me?  ok but trust the tormentors,, i know it doesnt make sense,, am i just mind reading,, can i get freedom from thrill-torture camp before i try to help myself then others,, and het fucku,, in inti trying to make myself better,, but you know they always drop me flat on my face and ive found the higher i am the harder is the hit,,,   so its kinda self preservation but self destruction,,  see these fuckers are trash,, i hope i idnt call them smart,, no offense my little angels,, 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: