Tuesday, October 14, 2008

get off my tooth dude,,,

dude you are trash,, get off my tooth,,  bloodying my nose,, now i get all that vampire and blood references,, GET OFF MY TOOTH DUDE,,  WHAT DO U WANT ME TO DO?    FUCKU,,   fucku i cant even think,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
as always, youre a complete waste u fuckin trash,, what do u want,, torture is ur thing fucker,, and hey i didn't blame you for anything,,   ok?  get off my mouth idiot,, you got the pain remore control huh dipshittt,,  do u pee on urself a little,,   when u you press the pain button,,   ur jimmy the romantic huh,, youre all charmer baby boy,,  or whos got the remote,, the healthy chcik i guess,, ole tooth pick thighs,,, kickass i can 23 to that,,  please leave me alone,,   please,, please,, can we put him in a home,, ask him if is is sa sith a sense of impending doom,, he should go to the mental ward,,  and eat his serial there,,, stop on the tooth assswipe dude,,
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: