Saturday, October 18, 2008

why do you harass and vandalize my mind?

cause you can huh,,  cmon guys he said its ok,,  what was it you thought i wished for dodo bird?  Hey I never hated you, remember i thought u were charming when thrushi was making me watch Fahrenheit 9.11.  Why do you want me to hate you?  Better victim for fight or die game huh.  Dude, I'm not playing your game.  I really on't know what you did as i posted earlier.  I put a couple or your trillions of riddles together but they are just riddles.  There are no facts.  Everything in wonderland is fake, well except the poisoned weed and ripping of bank account.  Amnesty International is supposed to help people like me from people that do the kind of work you do, stealing my conscience along with all my God given rights. 

Why want me to hate you?  Then you want me to need you?  Dude, I'm telling you, I don't know any secrets and you know that since you see what i see, and probably hear what I hear.  But I assure you that I don't know any secrets especially of National Security.  That's just an attempt to justify illegal torture.  Dude, I don't know anything, can't you tell.  I know I need to smoke weed like crazy, you are driving me nuts.  I guess you have control of the Olfactory too since they have increased sensativity to smells.  Dude, I don't know you, I don't care to get to know you, and i wish i could ignore you better.

Stop with the teeth pain asswipe.  You made the assumption in chat that its weed and not your remote making teeth hurt.  Liar.  Everything about this and you is a complete lie, mr cia.  So I'm at the mercy of any kindness in your being huh?  You hate me.  Call me the enemy and have sabotged every aspect of my life.  Why?  I can't even fight back since I can't see you plus you have me restrained by worldwide hate and cruelty.  See, you don't really sound like that cool of a person after all.  Bet you probably were at one time, but I do NOT know this for sure.

Is this something you had writen up to come back and bite me in the ass later?  I didn't really read the book after many weeks checked out.  I'm returning it right away.
Medication Madness by Peter Breggin MD
Page 17
Perpetrator Profile
1) Denies or minimizes the damage they are doing to others.
2) Rationalizes the harm they are doing.
3) Tends to blame the victim.
4) Suppresses their own feelings of empathy.
5) Tends to dehumanize victims.
6) Feels empowered by gaining a sense of potency from injuring and controlling others.
7) Seeks to win conflics through exercising authority, power, and domination.
8) Tends to become gradiose and self centered.
9) Becomes alienated from their genuine basic needs, especially those related to love.

Daaaaaaaaad?

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: