Saturday, October 18, 2008

so dude,, what did u say about my mom,, you gimp,,

You said she was messed up or some crap,, see you are horrible to the people that do work for you?   She still passes hate at me fuckhead,,  dude youre an ass,, is that true about your military too?  that they get court marshaled, dishonored, and sentenced for committing what your immune fuckks say is not torture?   why not give them immunity or better yet, allow them to work within the laws of war,,  dude,, all these people torturing me?   are they gonna get immunity? 

Dude, why would you even navigte me to the Thomas database of Congress.  You made me ineligible for anything there huh,  i get only the cartoon laws,, i have a hard time believing and actual judges or congress people ever see this blog,,  Someone told me to resign so I email the house speaker and said I resign f4om whatever delusional position i hold. 

So now what?   just more waiting?
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: