Friday, October 17, 2008

dude please leave the throbbing tooth pain alone,,

and that smell,, you're still fumigating me fuckers,, the tooth pain you dipshitt is an easy 10.  what do you want from fight or die?  sorry i never grasped the game cover,, i guess due to all complete abuse and torture.  Dude you already have the laws changed and it doesn't qualify.  I knew you were the real god,,  and you did what idiot fuckk,, sealed an innocent persons crimes/record behind some 75 year top secret cartoon bullshit law.  You go, Naziman.  You know, I really was a half way decent person at one time.  And, believe me, there's absolutely no way i'm involved with this as a test of wills or conscious because you stole it before anyone could help and sealed away.  Dude, you run the fuckin terrorists  clubs and you know im not involved.  And, the military enlistment doesn't fly either with that mental disability and dont ask dont tell since you fuckkbags outted and exploited me.  Dude everything about your game is fucked dude, especially me.  Stop with the fuckin toothache you fuckin pitiful bully.  Hardly, a criminal offense except with the poison and theft of everything.  So dipshitt, since your life time of harassing has caused my neurosis you think it shouldn't qualify as disabled huh,, well fucker you shouldnt be infecting the 'we the people' with all the crap you do,, this is a waste,, im bored with tou,, when u gonna lynch me pussy?  did u pee a little?  Oh yeah, you guys control that too,, my incontinence,, what an ass,,, thats nervous system experiment but so is bipolar and my frickin vision,, how do u smell my smells?  u fartin in my face coolio scab?  are they toxic to you scumbags on your side of the proton transfer or just the dumb fag in the fumigation house,, u are sick,, i dont know what to do,, ever,, thats because i dont know what is going on,,,, for so fuckin long,,   hoax,, fuckin puke,, 
=======================================================

oh yeah, James Baker was the secretary of state ,.,,.,  fuckk that complete fuckin dipshitt too,,,  WAR OF THE WORLD huh nazi fag,,,  im still suing the fuckk out of you,, your cool laws huh,,  it still torture,, ill recognize the ones congress passed before the republican regime started cartooning,,  reagan,, err ford,, dude i dont want to do more work,, but thats how u keep slaves busy by building pyramids,,  Are there real laws from non-nazi congress and can i get real law and juries,, double jeopardy huih,,,  eat my fuckin shit pusssy,, this is no trial,, its your cartoon fuckin bullshitt pretend,, let me have a lawyer trash sewage,,, you and anyone on your nazi team are pathetic,,  now i get the blood thing,, tap tap tap, ,,  youre completely queer huh,, pussy boy,,  its not a joke and it was never funny,, it really is an authortarian attempt,, take me out of top secret barfbag,, i told u once its never gonna be better,,,  especially if a fuckin hoax,,  gotcha?   astronaut and president are not likely,, jail probably,,, what the hell is wrong with the court?   I never thought yahoo chat was real,, how could u allow someone being tortured to speak to real people outside?  you couldnt,, dude,, worse and worse everyday,, i would post my face pic with my jaw swollen like a softball,,,  thats kinda old skool torture from the look at my face,,  but 'the new' ape warfare crap too by not allowing medical care,,  i know its u scumbag,,, and caused an abcess,,  lots of people get them,, u do this shit to me often,, 4th time huh spew dude,, so anyway,, im not looking around for an exit,, ill know mission accomplished when company comes over when you cannot see what i see,,,  then i will be free,...  not dumbfuckin trash shitt like fox news freeing some bird to fly away,,  i knew i wasnt free then but I did know the scumbags were mocking the fuckk out of the retarded fag,,  pussy its light brown u asshole,, H G WELLS,,, George Or Well maybe karla,,, I KNOW WHAT U DID FUCKER,, let me go,,, 
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: