Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you there God?

Immunity, doc?  I thought you weren't above the law, like the CIA.  Why did the Missouri State Attorney General lie to me and tell me they just work with big business.  Their job is to enforce justice, period.  Dude the laws say you're not torturing me, the cartoon ones.  You can read my mind and Remote View me and know for a fact I'm completely innocent of any crimes.  Plus, you immune guys stole my identity, which I thought was common knowledge, and did what you had to do to hold me down.  Well, just the fact that my identity is stolen should at minimum get me a fair trial, but Missouri doesn't do that crap either, apparently.  Dude their is no security risk or threat of war by releasing my record.  You are killing me on cam.  Dude you really don't get immunity for this as a National or CIA operative.  I didn't think the President could work at both places.  JFK was going to shut them down for all their illegal shenanigans, too.  That's why they took him out according to the Conspiracy Encyclopedia.  I'll post the story and references later.  Did you work there then, Mr. Tenet?  How many names do you unethical cheaters need?  Nothing but complete lies and misrepresentations.  This administration is robbing the US government and its citizens of all monies, freedoms, and liberties.  You hated JFK, huh, big daddy pop?  Immunity?  What are you so worried about?  The narrowly defined torture laws exonerate you already, don't they.  But just in case, the executive orders should protect you.  Please stop with the toothache pain.  WE DEMAND TRANSPARENCY!  I read your too embarrassed to show innocence of those you've convicted.  How mant aliases do you have Mr. President.  I am not a CIA or government employee.  I am on disability and can't work anyway.  Why target me.  Its against the law, stickler.
Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: