Wednesday, August 19, 2009

you guys want me to say its all ok for the sake of peace,,

I'm a completely innocent unwitting victim of torture and possible genocide by an invisible enemy that I can't touch and has been presumed to lie, cheat, steal, and murder its way to power. Apparently, I'm expected to say its ok to torture and rape me and my family for the sake of what? Even if i could accept that and repress this atrocity, the treatment would just get worse because you have the strong arm of control. This is supposed to be the land of the free, so it is all illegal, anyway. Plus you are a complete unworthwhile liar. There apparently is no way to move forward without the complete destruction of me and my real and/or implied family. What dreams? What trust fund you lying secretive trash dump? I want justice and compensation for the years I've blatantly suffered - at least recognition and relief. But, I'm expected to smile an ear-to-ear with the nasty bush/cheney/rover klan about my continued physical and mental demise. Keep smiling trash, you got away with 911, didn't you?

I wanted to be a Chiropractor so I could get off the deadly bipolar meds, you electricuting 'k' trash nazis. What exactly is an electrolyte and why would you use mine as electrodes? Oh, that's for what the trust fund is mentioned, huh? Show me the money. Didn't you kill my sister, too? Its all about the suffering and torture game for you rover, isn't it? How can that kind of power even feel good?

No comments: