Monday, August 31, 2009

fucku people

why do i even fuckin try to do the right thing while you fuckin trash sabotage me? its a lose-lose situation for me. I don't have what you want nor will i ever since you pathetic fuckin trash cant tell me what that might even be. I dont want to hear fuckin hints encoded on the news. I want decent fuckin respect if you are talking to me and your way is too delusional and paranoid for me. Nothing against Russia but I am too fuckin delusional at this guessing fuckin nazi trash to go back to that doctor. I hate that mother fucker. Don't say you're my friend while they fuckin electricute and shock me. you wont even fuckin listen to the torture you fuckin trash. i can never go back!!!! You are part of the problem for the nasty Bush/Cheney/Rover trash calling me a fuckin spy like the patsy Oswald or whatever. I cant do your fuckin trash vomit feces work u fuckin trash. Plus I'd rather be fuckin dead than manipulated by such pathetic fuckin trash. God damn i hate u dude. Everybody go to fuckin hell.

No comments: