Monday, August 31, 2009

i dont get it but trash nazis say i resist,,

Fuckin scumbags. First off, you have no right to be in my fuckin life. PERIOD. Second, you deny truth to the victim so that i cant help myself. Third, you lie and make false documentation about the victim. Fourth, youre nasty as fuckin hell family said i made an agreement which is pathetic fuckin lie. I would never knowingly have anykind of agreement with the KKK Nazi trash you fuckers represent. I don't know you except that youre complete fuckin trash and fucker you are not supposed to know me much less expect me to bow down to your fuckin hate, torture, and fuckin murders. When havent you murdered, fuckers, is a better question than when did you? god fuckin damn i hate u fuckers. you pretend to pray and have god serving soul, huh. Youre completely fucked. What bible stories are true dipshit? The one where people turn to stone for turning back to look at the burning city of sodom or was the story true about people worshipping a golden calf one of the true stories. I just cant see that happening unless at ur fuckin houses. And you kill based on that book, huh? Why are you trash fuckers so pro-life? To have victims for the St. Judes research hospital? fuckin trash!! or for slavery maybe?

No comments: