Sunday, August 16, 2009

brainwashing.

the brainwash from the cartoon show. about jesus but i feel more like manson with the shaved head and the big blackhead on my forehead. whats more important GmbH the german pharmacy. wasnt that the date rape drug that came out during the george hw bush admin. was that an opposite day eugenics. so the cartoon plays stewie as hitler tonite and the blue harvest star wars episode plays stewie as darth vader and that pic i saw months ago of klansmen with the leader in black sheet without the hood as if darth vader and storm troopers. the unmasked man in black was cheney. was that a dot to connect that stewie was playing hitler and darth vader and does cheney plays both?

I AM NOT PART OF A LEGAL OR ILLEGAL EXPERIMENT! ITS ALL CRIMINAL BUT I HAVE NO WAY TO JUSTICE AND ITS NOT THE PEOPLES COURT. I AM AN INNOCENT VICTIM I PROMISE! I HAVE NO SECRETS ISNT THAT OBVIOUS? CHENEY WAS THE NAME OF THE BLACK FREEDOM WRITER THAT WAS KILLED BY THE KLAN. MY REAL DAD OR UNCLE ARENT INVOLVED - MY REAL DAD DOESNT KNOW MUCH IF ANYTHING ABOUT THIS BLOG. AND MY REAL UNCLE DOESNT EITHER AS FAR AS I KNOW.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THAT BOOK ABOUT THE MEDIA COVERUP OF 911 by barrie zwicker WAS REQUESTED FOR ME AT THE LIBRARY. sorry about the caps. so was the dvd about the fight between conservatives and liberals, requested for me. im innocent and demand freedom and truth and the end of the hate. i want recovery and compensation, too.

No comments: