Thursday, August 13, 2009

imagine being a ghost prisoner by invisible shock restraints for lies,,

what fun, huh. with no recourse because its a secret. i cant stand it but they keep electricuting me, its constant. scalp acne [blisters] or whatever they're calling it, to prove it. as soon as i shave my scalp im sure to become a bigger alleged 'enemy of the state'. who was i supposed to divorce anyway? a jouranalist's job is to harass who?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i get the clinton thing dont worry. its not worth typing it all out really - that neither one can help me, their hands are tied or something. i didnt listen to the news stories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that book breakpoint by richard a clarke says there are 300+ subjects like me. i dont know of any other than my genocided family. even with some secrecy removed i wouldnt have a case or freedom. lost my remote control for the tv so i missed hearing the big cheney news story today. i think it said he was going to write a book since the statute of limitations ran out or expired. cant be talking about me since the orwellian thought police continues and the orwellian hate crimes dont have a statute of limitation so it really doesnt concern me. like i could take any action or would even try anything again. THE NEWS ARE ALL LIES.

No comments: