Monday, August 31, 2009

keep them fuckin thieves away from me,,

They stole my life at minimum. I never made any kind of agreement with anyone for hate surveillance that turn out to be just paranoid delusions for me, huh trash? see i type this and nothing happens. YOURE COMPLETE FUCKIN TRASH. I made no agreements and they got the wrong guy. FUCKU. CNN said to find out who the terrorists are and its the Bush Admin fuckers. Cheney trash is the fuckin al qaeda and Bush trash is the fuckin taliban. They bombed the WTC and covered it up with war games and collapsed building 7 with the towers to hide the evidence. Nasty fucker cheney took over control and had flight 93 shot down because the passengers were going to overtake the terrorists. thats why bush was in the school reading to the little kids because cheney wanted bush out of his hair while the attacks were happening. why are you helping them terrorize me? they shock me with electrons from HAARP of the military - electric warfare. I got blisters on my scalp. Its like swimming but they make them drink all that water which causes painful protrusions from the abdomen for waterboarding. the probably make them take pills so they cant urinate very quick. and the tortured are always innocent - why would they do that to their own soldiers. what do u mean iraq was a success? they told us they were going after what turns out to be their buddy, osama bin laden?

No comments: