Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i cant believe there are real adults actually involved.

from chat? from tv? are they actually true working adults? its not worth it. i get no information ever but i get relentless meaningless hate - for nothing, no reason. no life. no hope. no clue. jeeez everyday you do this to me. do you have no conscience but i guess you been watching me all my life, just now you get to shock the hell out of me everyday.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the taliban and al qaeda are the same thing - dont you remember when bush used them interchangeably?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why do u call me a coward? because im scared of ur terrorist-type of treatment and ideology?

No comments: