Wednesday, August 19, 2009

gosh, i cant take the secrecy

its like i'm a total nutcase, and its over but i will still get the mean secretive treatment since i cant figure out a solution. it just makes me sick because i know nothing is over and that makes my stomach turn.

i remember the band Front 242 and I really liked them. One of their cds was called Tyranny for You [buzz buzz - buzz means the CIA somehow let me know what I'm typing is significant] that i thought may have been subliminal. I'm starting another book called The Case for Peace by Alan Dershowitz that will explain Resolution 242 peace agreement between Israel and Palestine which has been implied to hold much importance. This will be the fifth or sixth book I would have started that may hold some promise as to what is happening to me and what I can do about it.

i cant believe i lost my old political science textbook. i hate to click 'publish post' because its like being cutoff - cutoff from nothing even, this is too insane.

No comments: