Friday, August 14, 2009

cia cartoon was not about me,,

this is a coerced post. on an episode of family guy stewie once said "the password is 'taco'" whatever that means but i had mentioned it once before hoping truth and freedom would result but none came as if it was some kind of a safe word or something - indicating the end of torture treatment that which they claim i may have volunteered. im not even a fan of much of anything, anymore. im not the alien cartoon character from the american dad cartoon that was brought tacos in the staged self designed hostage situation and im only mean as the effect from the orwellian hate treatment and thought police. the isolation, media harassment, EMR waves, secrecy, and discrimination can only contribute to the mean effect that really is all effect. there is no cause for me to be mean, its all effect and always has been - im a good person.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

id love to be rescued by Mr Clinton but I only interpreted the Korean rescue as a relief initially until the media almost immediately presented the State Secretary as slightly aggitated towards the issue. I just figured rescuing me would be reluctant since it might be considered stepping on toes at home. in fact, with the CIA always calling me zero, I misinterpreted a trip Mr. Clinton took to 'ground zero' and kind of half heartedly hoped to meet him that day. this situation is at least partially tolerable with ADD medicine but I wont get another chance to ask my doctor for the insufficient dosage again until an appointment monday at 1p. im not faking or staging my own hostage situation. The neighbors used to seem to all hate me by planting dead rats and birds in my yard and made me think they were all KKK members with a hate for gays. They used to enter my house and car at their own will. I think that bartender from Ozzies was in my car one day because i saw someone like him walking away from my car and drive away in a geo trakker. i realized my stereo equalizer was later messed with. that was the bartender named Jimmy Madness or something that worked there during the summer of 2005.

No comments: