Friday, June 5, 2009

hey scumbags,,

fucku stupid fuckin shitbags. fucku mother fuckers. i have NONE family or friends like the unibomber you fuckers trained huh shitbags. I'm not interested in friends you stupid mother fuckers especially the fuckin secret trash ones. fucku nazis and just go to fuckin hell id killu fuckin trash scumbags iuf the nazisx weren't on ur side and im not shaving my head cause that makes me the trash Bush Sr. racist hater. U mother fuckers have made enough of me u stupid fuckks. i don't ever want to know un stupid fuckers. i promise to never change you dumbfuckks. fucku fucku fucku mother fuckers i would killu! i'm never interested stupid fuckers. wonder how that happened huh, dumbfuck? fucku fukcu fucku never happening. stupid fuckers fucku fucku fucku. the writer of this nazi trash has deeep hate for me and spreads it across zll u stupid fuckks. fucku fucku fucku. go to fuckin hell trash fuckers.

No comments: