Monday, June 15, 2009

so can i go to Alaska until i can get enforcement powers?

Don't citizens get $1000 oil subsidy just for living there? I guess I can take the inner circle of protective terrorists with me, huh? Since the 'land of law' apparently permits this brain-frying to occur, I really don't trust it. I don't think I know what to do.

Mr. Jones was that your baby girl on TV with Hoda. Isn't she just the cutest little princess. :o() Happy420. Hoda, Sorry to miss the pink march for breast cancer, it would've been a pleasure. Thank you for honoring our town. How's your beautiful Manson psychopath girlfriend whore? LOL. im kidding. Again Mr. Jones you have beautiful children. Hey, where's Davey Jones I knew from Florida? Where is my doctor? I need my doctor, right now! LOL. I did that once and by the time he got to me all I could remember was to ask for my TV guide. Little did we all know the 'nazi box' potential of the television. LOL. But, I'd like to watch all those Monkeys episodes. Well, not here in this Amity house, but as soon as I can get out.

Do we still need motive? Good God. Who the heck is driving this damn thing? Bet their burnt flesh smells like any other? No deals for uhh,, anybody. Until I get enforcement capabilities, privacy, discretion, and guess what part the perverts have been frying in my brain? To make me always in sexual pleasure mode, or something really time consuming like that. They are completely nuts. LOL. Like I would even know what to do?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Loopholes huh? Oh well, that's cool as hell. A 'thanks' would've be sufficient. Too bad I can't call up some super powers for you and,,, oh nevermind, its not even worth thinking. Take care.

No comments: