Thursday, June 18, 2009

That's enough of the Helms trash,,

That word Helms reminds me of the word Hamas. I guess they are just spelled differently. I don't know. Yes, I guessed that Hamas was CIA a long time ago. This entire thing is just trash. I got to the Johnson presidency and how the Pentagon was pressuring him to pump it up in Vietnam. Wasn't Cheney in there by then? Oh the freedom writer names James Earl Chaney was a decoy? I'd guess the 'pump it up' pressure would be in reference to the number of dead soldiers and wasted artillery. I know this might sound crazy, but it seems like that war was fought by the same, almost sissy, power on both sides. Err, I meant cowardice, not sissy. Sorry warrior idiot. And, I guess you are right about this being comedy channel stuff, because its most definitely not faggot Jesus issues. What's up with The Goddard School and the two million African orphans of AIDS, uhh, Frank? We call on you for that one please. Why would a professional journalist like M. Thomas write in here mini book insinuating President Johnson was the assassin of JFK? Did she write that from threat?

Well in the Richard Helms book, a Sam Adams actor was introduced, a Foster Dulles, and a Nazi Zimmerfag so I think it may be time to put that book down awhile. Randi will always be a 10, which we should all thank our lucky stars she's not one of those weather planners. So, I wonder if she knows anything or ever heard of a sanity clause?

No comments: