Thursday, July 16, 2009

wow the neuro- disorder is scary to me,,

I guess I need to admit adderall drug abuse that they caused me to commit again. It is a highly abusive medication that they have created my misuse in the past, and I overcame by requesting the non time-released version but they got me to abuse again by making life so miserable that I urgently try to achieve change above all else from the time period involved. So anyway, I just hope I get it back. I'm worse without the medicine really.

Plus they gave me a case of Tardive Dykinesia or whatever. I slobber everywhere and my back is always stiff i can never relax. Rare cat naps are the only way i can even rest. These Neuro- disorders have both positive and negative symptoms like Parkinson's disease. I'm not sure this tardive disease can be reversed. Its been about 5 days since I've taken the medication that creates the disease in me. It sucks, because I can't relax.

No comments: