Friday, July 17, 2009

Why secrecy about the CIA and Cheney dropped program?

Or so called program? They weren't making me into an assassin. President Obama called me a Suicide Bomber which I labeled myself due to the interrogation techniques used for me that made me want death more than treatment. I didn't like him callong me a suicide bomber and I really didn't accept the accusation because I really didn;t want to be one. I thought that was about me? Not some dropped assassin program.

How do I get involved in the Green party? Is there a local branch? Should or could I create one? Have to go out and knock on a lot of doors. Ride on the defaults of and even atrocities of our current Governmnet? ... might work out, okay. I've kind of have that Manchurian candidate thinking working for me as well. I'm too paranoid, so says my doctor that's trying to poison me. I have to get my nervous system back together and I'm trying - working out everyday. I need off other medicine accept adderall and sleeping pills since I still have this neuro condition that won't let me relax. I look forward to finding out about the Green party.

No comments: