Wednesday, July 22, 2009

secret_service_theta

VP Cheney asked for continued protection of the Secret Service at President Obama's six months mark, huh? The news said that he feels he has a need for such protection. One of my yahoo chat screen names is secret_service_theta. Due to the enhanced interrogation paranoia [and high anxiety] instilled into me by the enforced secrecy of the CIA/Cheney situation, I'm wondering if he requested six more months [buzz gross] of secrecy for me. I thought he already gave me a life sentence. This just disgusts me. Is that hostage thats obviously not an american being held bt the Taliban supposed to represent me, I guess? See, I can't even tell anyone about this crap. I wanted to send this blog address to someone I went to highschool with but its too confusing to explain since I was going ask her for legal advice since she works for a law firm. I've decided to back out of that message since I've started this post.

[Theta is one of the four sleep stages, like REM sleep, that I learned about in an anatomy class in the past. After reading about massive mind control efforts by the CIA a few years ago and further research into the simularities of the treatment I was getting compared to the brainwashing treatment of Patty Hearst, I learned that hypnosis was most effective during the theta sleep state. I also read that CRT computer monitors gives off theta waves making the computer user more susceptible to hypnotic suggestions.]

[this isn't an old message, I just used the VP label at the beginning without the word 'former' out of respect for those that have served in office. its probably the wrong way to express such respect but in my opinion all former presidents should still have a voice in that office even though things don't really work that way.]

I don't want to play this stupid BS lying game anymore. I'm too tired of the complete deception. I forgot my point really.

No comments: