Saturday, July 25, 2009

gosh im so sorry to everyone,,

You know the CIA coerced me to listen to the audiobook 1984 by George Orwell but the subliminal messages that the description even warns about got to me really bad. Advanced Interrogation Techniques have to do with brainwashing and subliminal hypnotic messages. I don't know about Black Ops. PSYOP has to do with remote viewing and mind reading, which apparently they do to me. They imply that they see what I see. Can they really do that? They inform me that insects and pets can even provide surveillance data of a target but I don't know how. They say that with today's technology, a spy cam can fit on the point or the head of a pin. Either way that's really small. They can read my mind too but I don't know how. I think they electrocute me via some laser or something.

So I think the CIA was responsible for training Charles Manson. I'm under the impression that the Beatles really did use subliminal messages on the Helter Skelter album that was apparently targeted for Charles Manson. And, his family - spooky. Remember the Republican Family on C Street? Kathie Lee was kind of incinuating the CIA are doing the same things to me that they did to Charles Manson when she showed up on TV with a cross tat on her forhead, wasn't she? It was very funny at the time. So anyway, I don't know if the Beatles were coerced by the CIA into recording Helter Skelter subliminal messages or what. I know the CIA wroteLimp Bizkit subliminal messages for me - just for me, all mine. LOL.

Lets see, I think the aurora or the Nothern Lights that light up the sky actually exist due to Weather and Earthquake warefare HAARP antenae network. I;m not sure what else is considered weather. Oh yeah, well Id take the president job by now, wouldn't you think?

No comments: