Tuesday, June 22, 2010

what did u do to my aunt connie?

Someone messaged me with the id connie_something and thats the first time her name was ever used,,, the nazis have used edith (my grandma, my mothers mom, carls wife) alot like when connie was staying there trying to help take care of her stepdad ediths husband (remattied) harold,, i noticed in the credits of a hitchcock movie the name edith head doing costumes or something for the production,, they have navigated me to hitchcock and with that last name its kind of obvious,, everything is genital related,, but when clark howard miller shot my grandfather carl in the face, i guess they put a cam in his glass eye,, and i can just see him yelling to edith to give him head,, kinda funny but kinda sick too,, oh yea the hockey book asked why someone would be extending this crime so long,, i turned 40 two years ago? whats the holdup? this is just too sickening,,

No comments: