Tuesday, June 15, 2010

im no way in jail,, nothing legal,,

ive called myself a prisoner because i was coerced to,, maybe in sarcasm or frustration but its absolutely and completely illegal,, st ann police have beat me up and lied about me before,, the fbi should investigate i guess,, and also illegal people smuggling which i think they are holding in camps and do illegal vivisection (pharmaceutical animal testing),, maryland heights police messed with me also on some illegal charges and something about not giving me a trial,, i think a cop from there plowed into my empty car in the parking lot,, they are using illegal nuclear, biological, and or chemical weapons on me,, obama the slave apparently knows all about it,, what rule of laws do you idiots use,, fine killme but take out all the nazis,, no trials for weasels is a good rule for such scum,, they aint buying the 911 thing genius,,

No comments: