Monday, June 21, 2010

so i officially have the skitzo diagnosis now

can u leave me and my fuckin family alone yet? i don't know what lies you fu kin trash are telling them,, i know its different than what they telling me,, and that baram psyche doctor i saw today,, he said that i have to go through him to be put in a home,,, so he can tell them all the lies to keep me mentally restrained,, he has motive now too,, to either kill or silence me,, because od malpractice threats or whatever,, i dont fuckin give a fuckk,, im not playing a game,, fucked up facebook gave me the impression to watch ellen whom i like alot but it makes me paranoid to watch her because she gives me hints but this aint even supposed to be happening,, you know,, just hang it up,, its terrible but i cant do anything right no matter what,, im not a reality tv show,, im not in jail,, its mental torture,, i dont look at emails because they think thats crap i need to play their game but im not playing a game,, im honestly being mentally tortured by what seem to be the powers of god but i dont believe god works like that,, i dont know what to do or say because they wont allow me treatment,, or anything,, they will do the same to the rest of you in time,, i hope im dead soon,, i never could enjoy life and over the last few years ive learned why,, there's no ed or godfather thats retired from the god work,, people dont retire from the cia if he ever even worked there,, he surely would have let me now somehow in life if it was this important to my like,, cheney did 911 or it was a hoax,, period,,

No comments: