Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Condi is a slave,, isnt this insane,,

she probably feeds skat master little black baby boys for midnight snack,, i dont know how these thoughts get in my head,, they can implant thoughts, im telling you,, that shouldnt be national security,, whos gonna hurt us,, just our nazi leaders,, if you act like a nazi and call urself a nazi, thats close enough,,

I think Barbara Walters was married to a Nazi,, he may have done work on those AIDS cancers known as KAOS,, should ask her to help take these nazi leaders down,, there is no way out of mental torture for me,,

woody allen was wrong in his sex movie about just mental problem for erection,, i think they are frying my central nervous system with electric warfare from raytheon or maybe emerson,, the cia trash bragged about chemical castration and i think they made me sterile which is like the first step for nazi trash,, why is that a secret in national security?

The cia trash dudes must be imitating john bonham online because i thought they killed him,, i think the family guy cartoon said they killed him because he liked little boys or something,, i think the cia trash hired him to try and infect me with hiv,, see these fuckers dont have my best interests at heart with all the time and energy they put in,, i am pretty sure they always imitate me online and in person probably,, I used to joke that tom cruise stole my id and was cussing in chat,,

I don't know that dr patel has a mental experiment that he has me in but the screen names in Yahoo Nazi chat use the name patel alot,, he was the dr i had before dr baram a couple of years ago,, ive left four messages at dr barams office cussing him out and i dont think i should go back,, i get script for adderall from him which the cia nazis implied that hitler gave to the nazis,, this may have provided protection from electromagnetic energy attack on the nervous system,, i tried to make an appointment to go back to see patel but he is with a company called psyche care consultants which have barred me from treatment,, so i dont know where i can get a new dr thats going to tolerate all thia cia induced paranoia and madness abuse,,, so im out of care,, back to the experiment,, i dont remember joining an experiment of dr patels,, i know they used to pay patients to participate in new med experiments,, ive never been paid and ive cried and begged to be removed which would have been respected had this been a legit experiment,, he might be doing it to document what the naziws are doing to me,, dont shoot patel,,

No comments: