Tuesday, June 15, 2010

heres some meaningless self defense

Keiths dad is a con job the CIA or whatever Nazis may have set up,, he's apparently a cop or excop or i made to think so,, they seduced me,, i remember laughing a couple of years ago because he wa kinda modeling for me in walmart while i was waiting for bipolar medicine for being mentally disabled.. was laughing that he was walking on the catwalk,, and some other stuff,, he owned the property nextdoor for a decade or more but didnt really know them,, i didnt really like them for some reason,, it doesnt really matter,, im brainwashed to say that crap about suckin that scumbag,, what a complete ass,, i don't know anything about them people,, but i know they were involved in the cia mental torture,,

the cia rockefeller nazis can implant thoughts and can also persuade thoughts,, sorry about the delay on this ur Holiness,, I remember when i was 10 and 11 i was an alter boy and i guess my unrecognized molestation created a desire to be molested again and i remember hanging around the backroom with the priests hoping he would molest me,, i never asked and nothing ever happened but i am pretty sure the cia trash nazi rockefellers did all that pedophilia stuff to the church,, the priests dont get trials so they are convicted by accusarion,, the police had one priest in custody in boston,, he had 100s of alleged calls of complaints,, all nazi crap,, the police let the priest be beat to death awaiting trial,, i think they are going to killme,, they been saying it for years,, and me too,, please dont wait for my goodbye,, was twa my moms company but u fuckers made her quasifeebles minded,, dr martha stewart said it was a secret lobotomy or something,, they have admitted killing my gay sister with their little cancer causing weaponage,, they have to kill me so they make sure they can wipe the nazis of the planet,, and lets see what else,,

hardly a journey, alice, ya fuckin crack whore,, they gave me the impression that the nazi rockefellers gave ted kennedy cancer and georgia frontiere,, they gave tim russert a fatal heart attack,, with haarp,, yea kill me anytime and blame the nazis,, matt damon was emphasized,, is that not his last name, i dunno,, he was enjoyable to watch,, oh the 'will',, thats gotta be a lie especially if the kkk has authenticated it,, forget it,, ask the mormans,, i font know about the queen of england and the will,, it might be in a telescope that was stolen from,, dont ask me why,,, this is their info,, be good to each other,, thats what GOD is, your neighbor,, hurry doc,, oh dr patel may have an illegal experiment happening about me,, the FBI has all that info,, rock on st ann,,

No comments: