Friday, May 16, 2008

You've even tried to calm me down in chat huh, Mr. President?

The placed I was brainwashed to be so that I could learn about my charges and detention. Then miraculously on day you interrupted daytime TV to request immunity for anyone that is tortured. Well the CIA did the same thing. So then I became a military prisoner. I can't have military status, I'm a mental patient. Bipolar and ADD. Let me tell you my bipolar brothers and sisters, they know when we don't take our prescription medicines correctly, and they don't like it one bit. Sex smears are actually their specialty and like all the coercion and lying they do, the setup and sabotage is undetectable. Well, since the massive cell phone scam was reported on the news, I feel like you will believe that our cellphone are actually reconnaissance tools that track or locations and and what we say. Even if the phone is off, it still acts like a surveillance device until the battery removed. They can also see us from the sky with satellites with enough detail to see the pores in our faces. This is nothing compared to the rest of the crap. They can see me in my house too, and scrutinize everything I do. They say I don't sit on the toilet correctly or eat my boogers fast enough. I don't really do that, I would trick them and put other finger in my mouth. And, of course, they would see me packaging marijuana to sell for them. Its common knowledge I think that the CIA controls the drug trade, huh. That crap, shiity mexican weed, was selling like crazy. They also sell, or set up people to sell, Ice, that's the Mexican version of Meth. Well drugs are one of their biggest cash cows huh, next to insider trading that I can't prove. They control the supply and demand chains for illegal narcotics. Mental torture is their primary skill though. Its written all over the Internet and the Military still teaches these techniques in the Special Forces of all branches. There's some conflicts of interest too, with our politicians playing dual roles, again creating both supply and demand with the war and major multinational corporations that provide defense equipment. Halliburton is the obvious but there are more. Just in case you're wondering, I am not a conspiracy theorist and I never visit such websites.

No comments: