Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry so reluctant to play 'opposite-day' game.

Since my post requesting a writ of Habeas Corpus wouldn't post, I'll say that I don't really need that. I think my sexuality is a big deal and I'm not sure why, I tell any decent friend that I'm gay which is really kind of a tough club to get into. My Adderall for attention deficit was either stolen or I abused it trying to learn what I thought I was supposed to so that I might regain freedom. I am lifeless without it. My originally diagnosing doctor said wasn't addictive, and I don't want to lose it. We've been through this before and I realized my neighbors taught me to crunch the time release capsules so I specifically requested to not use the time release but to have more than one dose a day. This is simply retarded. No offense to retarded people or the people that love them. My credit has been frozen and my criminal files in my town have disappeared so I guess I really am a ghost prisoner now. I asked the clerk at city hall for a writ of Habeas Corpus and she kind of snarled asking, "what is that?"
Supposedly, the Khalid I spoke about is really a friend of Bush and he was just acting in the documentary, but maybe not. I hope I never see him at a party though. This really isn't very funny, and I don't mean to play like that. I'm not smiling that's for sure. So anyway, this is just insane, but I do need a writ of Habeas Corpus and Adderall, both. No hospitals though, they are even more restraining and the news that I get says both countries from where my doctors are from are communist or secretly that way, India and Russia. My doctors are not terrorists!

No comments: