Wednesday, May 14, 2008

They say its all legal.

Or so I'm under the impression. But its getting really bad. It's like they are interrogating me and want me to tell them who the terrorists are or where they are coming from, maybe. I can't figure it out, so I don't know who to blame but they are threatening me with a 'weather or wind machine', and earthquakes too. Evan as if the war is my fault. I'm not a terrorist but the community policing system in my neighborhood seem to have me surrounded. They have been bugging me to get out on the web and social networks but I don't know how to use them. I became aware of some bad stuff happening me to, "in my face" like in 2003 and have been biting and kicking since. I've just recently realized that I may actually be an Enemy Combatent (EC). And trust me, you don't want to be one - look at Brittany Spears. They don't need to have proof, in fact, a name similar to a suspected terrorist's name can bring EC status. See, it's a secret that we can't know, and everyone in our social circle needs to speak with simultaneous rage and hate to prove they themselves are not ECs or terrorists. Everybody knows somehow. They are gonna start freaking me out worse now that I finally started this blog. But they say everyone ignores and hates me since accussed EC. I guess. I've never been charged with anything just all my rights taken away. It's been unbelievable. In fact, I spend on average 12 hours a day maybe on this special police yahoo network maybe. They constantly scrutinize every move I make plus sabotage everything I plan to do. Everything I do is wrong also. They have flunked me from 4 schools and recently stole my student loan money. It was for escape. Can't hide anywhere anyway except that tunnel running under my house maybe. They smuggle people and drugs from mexico, right into this circle I'm in. Who's profiting off the war? Halliburton and other energy companies, Oil, like Bush. Terrorism is spreading like wildfire as we all know and Halliburton has presence just about everywhere. My interrogators lead me to believe they are coming from Russia, Latin America, and not sure where else. I have a hard time thinking straight and it takes me forever to do anything. I rarely answer email that's not somehow gonna smear me sexually somewhere. These are the same people that do the sex smears and mental torture. The CIA discontinued its practice (suppossedly) as it used to train terrorists in Central America at "School of the Americas". The school moved to Ft. Benning, Georgia as an Army base. I think a majority of their students are from the Republic of Columbia where Bush said they were doing great things. Isn't he a admitted cokehead - the country's "cash cow". Oh yeah, is it public knowledge that the CIA transport narcotics? I need a break and to try to think what to say. I have to do research but both my computers are hacked up and there are even some websites created to mislead me, all of us. be back soon I hope.

No comments: