Friday, May 16, 2008

hmm maybe im a Political Prisoner instead, don't know.

That movie not out yet, so I don't know if that either. That's the way I learn what's going on with myself, by reading different books, watching cartoons, movies, music, etc. But the Ghost Prisoner status is absolute and complete insanity. Its mental and physical annihilation which according to our President says is the necessary way to deal with terrorists. I understand, especially during this war on terror, that incidentally, the whole world is losing. You guys, CIA or FBI whichever do the kidnappings, grabbed my buddy Khaled from Canada during his vacation. This was on December 31, 2003, and held him for 23 days of lawless interrogation. That was the same year I got shackled also. He told you fellas he wasn't a terrorist. Jeez, we're even both German, and you like them. But your CIA guys that have had me encircled all these years, talk trash on you and on me, and make me learn false things. But according to the huffingtonpost.com the Agency is split up in their support for "Extraordinary Rendition" work they must perform. Which very simply is torture. We know you 'don't condone torture' but you plan to do 'whatever it takes' to bring those responsible for 9/11 to justice. Torture is not justice, its illegal, and we have all been deceived by your lies. The CIA have been using your techniques on me - the old, "The truth is the exact opposite of what I intend for you to believe." Many examples later. I need to make smaller posts. So anyway, on January 23, 2004, you told my buddy that you would send him back to Germany but you still tagged him with al Quada label. Khalid El-Masir had no clue what was going on and couldn't think straight. Before he departed, he was led into a medical exam room where he was beaten. Then shackled and hooded for his flight on the Gulf Stream Jet where he was injected with drugs until his arrival in Afghanistan and 24/7 darkness for 5 months. No laws or relief possible for this innocent man. In May 2006, his case against the US is dismissed due to state secrets that would need to be revealed in its defense. His story is all over the Internet but I extracted these details from a documentary called "Outlawed" from the extras section of the movie called "Rendition" on DVD. There's also a book called "Ghost Plane" thtat describes this never ending nightmare more thoroughly. I even get a mentioned in that book, I assume was me. This at least brought me some comfort to know a reason for this madness. www.renditionmovie.com www.witness.org

No comments: