Thursday, May 22, 2008

sorry about the typos and grammer etc.

they tried to send me to school,, a few times, then they work like mad to get me booted. I wanted to set up something that paid per hit maybe, for Katrina survivors since our president left them for dead. Plus, the son of a bitch, has the weather/blackout machine if you search HAARP and military. He has scientific meteorologists that work for him sworn to secrecy about the hurricanes. Sounds like hitler to me, which just so happens to be the mascot for his little club Skulls and Bones that some of my new CIA pals belong to also.

Let's see what else? You son of a bitch. I was told by two psychiatrists that I could go off my bipolar medicine but both times I wasn't comfortable doing that. So how about the pharmaceutical companies pick up Clinton's tab. Or else I blast them to bits. (hehe wonder what that will do) Yes, we know about contributions, but its like cigarette company's stocks. It will take a dedicated team like them to clean this planet up. Thanks to Mr. Koch indicted environmental crimes. And Tony Blair on trial for war crimes in Brittan. Is that true? As Bush's accomplice maybe in Iraq. And China gave Iran WMD, so China got the Earthquake machine. I don't know specifics about it, but the plate tectonics are weakest where they meet each other so surely the weather machine can do something there as well. Oh yeah, the tunnel in my town ,,

No comments: