Friday, September 4, 2009

what am i supposed to do to stop the suffering?

No enraged hate, lies to decipher, or clues from serial killers will be accepted. They are not welcomed nor allowed. Plus, I have no free will and no desire to even live. Adderall helps fight some of that pain away but as the trash maker says that makes me into a delusional paranoid lunatic, huh doctor. The anti-psychotics are poison that the HAARP players use to put me into shock. God damn I hate you fuckin people with 'land of law' fuckin secrets. FUCKU FUCKU FUCKU. You are torturing the wrong person and I still don't get it. God fuckin damn I hate you. I'm not the criminal, stop treating me with purefuckinhate. It has an accumulating effect. I'm the victim here, for years, possibly for decades or my entire life.

No comments: