Monday, July 12, 2010

so what are you doing to me?

aND, MOTHER FUCKU FUCKIN TRASH TORTURING MY FUCKIN MOTHER. MOTHER FUCKU JUDGE FUCK. FUCKU STUPID MOTHER FUCKERS. FUCKU FUCKU FUCKU AND UR REPUBLICAN FUCKIN SHITEATERS.. PURE FUCKIN TRASH. YEA FUCKHEAD I THINK ITS THEM TORTURING MY MOM FUCKIN TRASH MOTHER FUCKERS. MOTHER FUCKIN WILL KILLU. FUCKU JUDGE FUCK. MOTHER FUCKU AND TORTUFRING ME THE FAG WHEN UR NOT EVEN INVITED FUCKIN JUDGE. FUCKU FUCKIN TRASH. I WILL fuckin killu./ fucku dennis miller too.

------------------------------------------------------
i CANT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SHITEATING FUCKERS HAVE DONE. youre trash. Id say you always had it but thats obvious. godfather why would u open my heart and soul to the most powerful people in the world to act Nazi on publicly? its not fuckin Hollywood from the fuckin rathole fuckhead. god fuckin damn i fuckin hate u and ur fuckin shiteating comrades. at least u get some mother fucker. There how about that? do ur loser friends get this too fucker? god fuckin damn i fuckin hate u. the fag against the world and all obstacles. what a fuckin clow u stupid mother fucker. I NEVER MET A POLITICIAN IVE LIKED. THATS GOTTA BE ROVER FROM HELL. WHAT A WASTE OF HUMAN EXISTANCE AND AIR. FUCKIN WHERE DID U GET THAT GOON ANYWAY? FUCKU SCUM MOTHER FUCKERS. YOURE PURE FUCKIN TRASH. I WOULD LOVE TO FUCKIN KILLU. NOTHING WOULD MAKE ME HAPPY BESIDES KILLING U. MOTHER FUCKIN STUPID FUCKKS. FUCKU MOTHER FUCKU TRASH FUCKERS.


--------------------------------------------------------
What are you guys doing to me? Why make Baram tell me all that bullshit? why make medicaid charge me for something I had a right to? What the fuckk is wrong with u mother fuckers? Why is it always my fault? Where's my fuckin inheritance? Why are you messing with me, the strong numbers against the sole weakling? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH U FUCKERS? MOTHER FUCKU

No comments: